ATLANTA / HIGH POINT / LAS VEGAS – (October 28, 2020) – International Market Centers (IMC) today confirmed it will produce 22 buying opportunities for the home furnishings, gift and apparel industries in 2021. The wholesale events will take place in Atlanta, High Point, N.C and Las Vegas.
“We are optimistically planning for a return to a more normal buying season in 2021,” said Bob Maricich, IMC CEO. “The teams across our campuses are vigilantly preparing to present a year of markets that will expertly bring brands and buyers together again.”
IMC’s 2021 calendar is:
- Atlanta Market: January 12-19, 2021 (temporaries January 13-17) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Las Vegas Market: January 24-28, 2021 (temporaries January 24-27 in the EXPO) at World Market Center Las Vegas
- February Atlanta Apparel: February 2-6, 2021 (temporaries February 3-5) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Spring Mini Market: March 3-5, 2021 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Design ADAC: April 27-29, 2021 at Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)
- April Atlanta Apparel: April 13-17, 2021 (temporaries April 14-16) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Spring VOW | New World of Bridal: April 13-15, 2021 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Spring High Point Market: April 17-21, 2021 at IMC’s 17 properties in High Point: 300 E. Green St.; 300 S. Main St.; Commerce & Design Building; Furniture Plaza; Historic Market Square; International Home Furnishings Center; Klaussner on Hamilton; Market Square Textile Tower; National Furniture Mart; Plaza Suites; Showplace; the Suites at Market Square; 121, 200,320 Hamilton St; 330 N. Hamilton St.; and 129 S. Hamilton St.
- Spring Cash & Carry: May 3-6, 2021 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Spring Sample Sale: May 19-21, 2021 at World Market Center Las Vegas
- June Atlanta Apparel: June 9-12, 2021 (temporaries June 9-11) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Atlanta Market: July 13-19, 2021 (temporaries July 14-17) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Las Vegas Market: July 25-29, 2021 (temporaries July 25-28 in the EXPO) at World Market Center Las Vegas
- World of Prom & Social Occasion: August 2-6, 2021 (temporaries August 3-6) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- August Atlanta Apparel: August 3-6, 2021 (temporaries August 4-6) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Fall Design Week: September 20-22, 2021 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Discover ADAC: September 21-23, 2021 at Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)
- Fall VOW | New World of Bridal: September 21-23, 2021 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- October Atlanta Apparel: October 12-16, 2021 (temporaries October 13-15) at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Fall High Point Market: October 16-20, 2021 in IMC’s 17 properties in High Point: 300 E. Green St.; 300 S. Main St.; Commerce & Design Building; Furniture Plaza; Historic Market Square; International Home Furnishings Center; Klaussner on Hamilton; Market Square Textile Tower; National Furniture Mart; Plaza Suites; Showplace; the Suites at Market Square; 121, 200,320 Hamilton St; 330 N. Hamilton St.; and 129 S. Hamilton St.
- Fall Cash & Carry: October 26-28, 2021 at AmericasMart Atlanta
- Fall Sample Sale: November 10-12, 2021 at World Market Center Las Vegas
In addition to the markets, the open daily collections at AmericasMart, the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC) and the Las Vegas Design Center at World Market Center Las Vegas host events for buyers throughout the year. IMC also hosts a number of off-market events connected with relevant tradeshows staged in Las Vegas during the year.
Buyers also can source and shop – anytime and everywhere – with a full range of digital tools. Market websites have robust search capabilities, with links to both Catalog Connexion, interactive keyword-searchable catalogs, and ShopZio, a fully functioning B2B ecommerce platform, for year-round sourcing and shopping. In February 2021, IMC_di (IMC’s Digital Innovations division) will launch JuniperMarket, a new digital marketplace extending the market experience anytime and everywhere, positioning IMC as the premier omnichannel sales platform for the gift, home and apparel industries.
Located in the prestigious Buckhead community of Atlanta, Atlanta Decorative Arts Center (ADAC)showcases more than 550,000 square feet of the Southeast’s largest collection of luxury furnishings for residential, hospitality and contract projects. ADAC is open to the public daily. For more information, visit https://adacatlanta.com/.
The five Atlanta Apparel markets feature the latest looks in contemporary, young contemporary, ready-to-wear, fashion accessories and more, plus specialty categories such as children’s and plus-size. VOW | New World of Bridal presents looks for the whole wedding party twice per year. The annual World of Prom and Social Occasion is the nation’s largest prom, pageant and social occasion fashion market. Market information is available at AmericasMart.com/Apparel.
Atlanta Market is the industry’s premier gift, décor and lifestyle market. Housing the nation’s largest gift product mix complemented by a broad selection of home décor, it features more than 8,000 brands across all categories. Held semi-annually at AmericasMart Atlanta, Atlanta Market attracts retailers and designers from every U.S. state and more than 60 countries. For more information, visit AtlantaMarket.com.
Fall Design Week and Spring Mini Market take place as part of AmericasMart’s Open Year Roundprogramming. Between the summer and winter Atlanta Markets, 400+ showrooms presenting nearly 2,000 home décor, gift and apparel lines are open to the trade. The newly remerchandised home décor collection features 130+ showrooms on five contiguous floors plus welcoming amenities including the Designer Workspace, a resource library, design concierge service and monthly educational and networking events. For more information, visit AmericasMart.com/OYR.
High Point Market is the largest furnishings industry trade show in the world, with more than 2,000 manufacturers in 11.5 million square feet of showroom and exhibit space in multiple buildings in downtown High Point, North Carolina. Each Market attracts tens of thousands of retail home furnishings buyers, interior designers, architects, and others in the home furnishings industry. International Market Centers (IMC) owns 17 prime High Point Market showrooms which contain 70 percent of the exhibitors, including the majority of the top 500 manufacturers. For more information, visit IMCHighPointMarket.com.
Las Vegas Market is the leading home furnishings and gift market in the western U.S., presenting 4,300+ furniture, home décor and gift resources in an unrivaled market destination. Las Vegas Market features thousands of furniture, home décor and gift lines, allowing for cross-category commerce among these industries. Winter 2021 Las Vegas Market runs Jan. 24 – Jan. 28, 2021, at World Market Center Las Vegas. For more information, visit LasVegasMarket.com.
About International Market Centers:
International Market Centers (IMC) serves as the center of commerce for the furniture, gift, home decor and apparel industries, bringing buyers and sellers from all over the world together through physical markets in Atlanta, High Point and Las Vegas. With the launch of the IMC_Digital Innovations division in January 2020, IMC offers the only omnichannel solution for the home, gift and apparel industries that seamlessly connects physical and digital wholesale commerce. For more information on IMC, visit http://imcenters.com/.
Chelsea Peabody Bohannon