International Market Centers is the Heart of the High Point Market
98% of buyers who come to the High Point Market shop at International Market Centers’ properties. Why? Maybe it’s because we own and operate the primary market buildings in the heart of the Market, with six million square feet in 16 buildings. Possibly it’s because we’re the only building owner that conducts comprehensive marketing campaigns to draw buyers, while offering you a broad base of pre-, during, and post-market marketing opportunities. Or maybe it has something to do with our unparalleled market experience, supported by significant investment in buildings and services. Regardless of the reasons, why would you want to be someplace else?
Key Reasons to Choose International Market Centers
• Our buildings are the highest-destination buildings at Market • IMC is the largest and most compelling home furnishings platform • According to Market attendees, our properties offer the top 3 shopping experiences in High Point • IMC creates a partnership with our customers to cooperatively build your brand and your business. We are successful only if you are successful. • Our experienced, in-house marketing team can provide support and advice • We offer extensive on-site branding opportunities to generate awareness • IMC buildings offer a full schedule of seminars, and social and networking events—drawing buyers to the buildings and keeping them there longer
When exhibiting at the High Point Market, you have the option of either a permanent showroom or temporary exhibit space.
Temporary Exhibit Options
InterHall – a juried selection at IHFC With its impressive 80,000 square feet on the first floor of the Commerce wing of IHFC, InterHall serves as a stage for fresh new ideas to become main attractions. Scores of design-driven furniture and accessory exhibitors earned their places of prominence in this space after a rigorous juried selection process.
As High Point's only temporary exhibit, Suites at Market square touts more than 340 exhibitors on three floors of open and inviting exhibitor space. The 1st (top) floor of the Suites has been transformed to encompass a broad range of resources. Rather than designated category-specific areas, the top floor is reflective of the building's lower two floors, further SAMS as a key destination for retailers looking for fresh new products and designs.
SALON – a juried selection at SAMS Regarded as THE hottest location at High Point Market to discover hip and trendy new products, SALON is home to design-focused, fashion forward companies and their innovative designs. Located on the Ground Floor of Suites, SALON provides a larger and more compelling presentation of fresh new resources for buyers and designers.
All-inclusive Exhibit Package (varies slightly by building)
No additional drayage costs
Hard Wall dividers, not pipe and drape
Flexible temporary exhibit space can be customized to meet customer needs
LED Track lighting in booths for flexible lighting options
Polished concrete floors with neutral colored carpet along the aisles
Open Floor plan with ample aisles to facilitate traffic flow and visibility
Option to leave products and displays between markets (in certain areas)
Extra electrical capacity, including duplex outlets
Complimentary empty box storage during Market
Complimentary booth signage
Complimentary listing in print and online directories (prior to deadlines)
Daily social events to draw buyers and entice them to stay longer
The most extensive marketing support conducted by any other building owner in High point. Additional sponsorship packages starting at $395.
If you require a large amount of space, or would like to have a space to use between markets, permanent space is your best option. By committing to a longer term lease, you can take advantage of lower rates, have a place to bring customers between markets, sell to designers year-round, and have adequate time to re-design your showroom and change out products between markets. You will also build equity in your location, so buyers know exactly where to find you each Market.
With 16 buildings and over 6 millions square-feet, we're sure to have a space that meets your needs.
Part of the reason, we have more buyer traffic in our buildings is because International Market Centers is the ONLY building owner in High Point that conducts a comprehensive marketing campaign reaching tens of thousands of buyers each market. This is in supplement to the extensive buyer marketing campaign conducted by the High Point Market Authority for the market in general.
Below is a brief overview of our marketing campaign:
• More than 30 Advertisements in 20+ industry trade publications • Extensive advertising in High Point Market Preview Guides, Resource Guide and Pocket Guide
• A series of ten email blasts to more than 62,000 prospective and pre-registered buyers (retailers and designers) promoting IMC market highlights leading up to Market • Exhibitor e-newsletter to provide marketing tips and important deadlines and information • Highly-trafficked web site
Public Relations/Social Media
• More than 30 press releases issued each market • Editorial coverage in top trade magazines, including show dailies • Outreach to hundreds of design and home furnishings blogs • Social Networking campaign, including Facebook, Blogs, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and YouTube
Education and Social Events
• A complete line-up of educational seminars throughout Market • Complimentary coffee/breakfast service and receptions every day during market • Evening events in the Market Square Courtyard