FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Jace Narciso Karen Olson
Las Vegas Office High Point Office
email@example.com (702) 599-3047 firstname.lastname@example.org (336) 821-1502
Suites at Market Square Welcomes 121 New Temporary Exhibitors
New Star-Studded Design Tours Provide Buyers with Intimate Tours with Top Name Bloggers and Designers
HIGH POINT, N.C. (Thursday, April 11, 2013) – 121 furniture and home accent temporary exhibitors will be showing in Suites at Market Square at the Spring 2013 High Point Market, running April 20-25. These new additions create a strong presence to the already existing line up of great companies showcased each Market.
Suites at Market Square is the primary temporary exhibit building at High Point Market, and is a must-see destination for retailers and designers in search of new products and new sources. “The Suites at Market Square is great place for new exhibitors to begin showing at the High Point Market," said Julie Messner, vice president of leasing for International Market Centers, which operates the Suites at Market Square. "And with 121 new exhibitors, we now have more new product to display for retailers and designers than ever before."
Below is a list of the new companies showing at the Suites at Market Square this market:
- G-1050 – Lawrence of la Brea
- G-6002 - Outpost Original ( Salon)
- G-6007 - SF Designs Cirque 612 (Salon)
- G-6055 – Michel Ferrand (Salon)
- G-6060 - Chelsea Textile (Salon)
- G-7038 - Tables and More (Salon)
- G-7055 – Taylor & Burke (Salon)
- G-7008 – Pearlink World (Salon)
- G-7012 – Mirror Image Home (Salon)
- G-8004 – Heartwood South
- G-8003 – Zeev Lighting
- G-7053 – Roguewood Furniture
- M-1010 – Designer Chandeliers
- M-2036 - Merrifield Rugs
- M-2042 – Restyle Resource
- M- 2041 – Greebox Art, Oopsy Daisy & Wheatpaste
- M-2039 – Modern Day Accents
- M-2035 – 425 South
- M-2025 – New Moon Rugs
- M-3026 – Barbwhite Designs
- M-3034 – Ridley Stallings Art
- M-3001 - ACG Green
- M-3013 – Reprotique
- M-3015 – Lisa Seago Fine Art
- M-3031 – Prizmic & Brill
- M-3041 – Trade Savvy
- M-3043 – Jenny Krauss
- M-4039 – Recherche Furn.
- M-4042 – Antique Rug Connection
- M-5028 – Virtu Exquisite
- M-5026 – French Kande
- M-5031 – Backhouse Gallery
- M-5034 – E unique Décor
- M-6010 – Real Flame
- M-6058 – GoGo Lights
- M- 7006A – Hidden Vision TV Mounts
- M-7006B - Kay Lybrand Fine Art
- M-7046 – Piper Collection (Salon)
- M-7053 - LuLu & Co Home – (Salon)
- M-7043 – Frette (Salon)
- M-8006 – Bosom Buddy Bags
- M-8014 – Sweet Charleston Design
- M-8016 – Leidy Images
- M-8000 – Pine Creek
- M-8007 - Boraam
- M-8011 – Imagination Mirrors
- M-8003 - IPAMAR Group
- M-8044 – Vedere
- M-7057 – Plat du Jour
- M-6052 - Orientalist
- M-5035 - The Art of This Century Two
- M-4087 - Jules Johnson
- M-4035 – Caroline Furs, Ltd.
- 1-401 – Authentic Home Furnishings Assoc. (participating companies listed below):
- Fighting Creek All American Furniture
- Ohio Wholesale, Inc.
- Whitewood Industries, Inc.
- Whittier Wood Furniture
- College Woodwork
- Inwood Furniture Mfg.
- Lancaster Iron & Wood
- Arthur W. Brown Manufacturing, Inc.
- Woodwright/Heirloom Essentials
- Forest Designs
- Woodcraft Industries, Inc.
- Hyer’s Country Haven, LLC
- CIX Direct
- A.L.T. O. Furniture Inc
- JRM Sales & Management
- Glenmont Furniture Co.
- 1-410 – Venture Games
- 1-614 – Sawhorse
- 1-620 – Morgann Paull
- 1-628/640 – Wall Flash Designs
- 1-648 – Thibaut
- 1-749 – Homelite Johns
- 1-723 –Sweet Gumball
- 1-716 – Gentry Forge
- 1-809 – Amazing Bed
- 1-700 – Carolina Furniture Works, inc.
- 1-608 – R+C Sunset
- 1-610 – Troutman Chair
- 1-731 –Virginia Candle
- 1-733 – bed no Bugs
- 1-744- Carolina Classic Furniture
- 1-847- Seaicle Fabrics.
- 1-846 – Artisans of Morocco
- 1-842 – Home TRendz
- 1-828 – Taizhou Wood
- 1-822 – Hale Mfg. Co
- 1-732 – Detroit Wallpaper Co.
- 1-832 – Dafa Warp Knitting Co
- 1-932 – China Haining Matchworld Textile
- 1-743 – Connexionsoft
- 1-834 – Lighting Lockers
- 1-830 – Lumi Legend Corp
- 1-840 – Majestic Home Furniture
- 1-618 – Mirrortique
- 1-800 – Prog. Finance
- 1-747 – Sono Inspired
- 1-1026 – T. Karn Imports
- 1-742 – TCT Nanotec
- 1-731 - Virginia Candle
- 1-930 – Wenzhou Chengxin Trade
For more information and to view a listing of Spring 2013 High Point Market exhibitors, click here.
In addition to 121 new exhibitors, Suites at Market Square includes several specialized destinations, such as Made in America Pavilion, SALON, and a new showcase of international exhibitors on the top floor.
Presenting 7,000 square feet of a collection of merchandise all produced in the U.S.A., is the Made in America Pavilion, located on the top floor of the Suites at Market Square. The Made in America Pavilion will feature 46 exhibitors, along with a total of 16 exhibitors from the Authentic Home Furnishings Association.
On the Ground and Mezzanine floors of the Suites of Market Square is SALON, the go-to destination for fresh and innovative products and organizations. Each Market, new companies add to the already exceptional mix of goods found in SALON. This month, SALON is welcoming 13 additional companies: Camilla House Imports, Chelsea Textiles LLC, Glassisimo, Michel Ferrand, Mirror Image Home, Outpost Original, Pearlink World, SF Designs/Cirque 612, Tables & More, Taylor and Burke, Luxe Sleep, MFANO, Piper Collection.
With more than 200,000 square feet of exhibit space, there is quite a bit to see within the Suites at Market Square, so this Market will mark the launch of the new SuiteSpot Tours. These Star-studded design tours are conducted by renowned bloggers and designers who not only have their finger on the pulse of what is hot today, but also often influence consumer demand tomorrow. Participants on the tours will get a first-hand look at what these style-setters picked as their favorite finds at the Suiets at Market Square.
Monday, April 22
Tour #1: 9:00 – 10:00 am, Emily Johnston, Material Girls
Tour #2: 9:30 – 10:30 am, Victoria de la Camara, Rue
Tour #3: 10:00 – 11:00 am, Lauren Haskett, Material Girls
Tour #4: 10:30 – 11:30 am, Crystal Gentilello, Rue
Tour #5: 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, Jill Seidner, Material Girls
Tuesday, April 23
Tour #6: 9:00 – 10:00 am, Ashlina Kaposta, Decorista
Tour #7: 9:30 – 10:30 am, Julia Buckingham Edelmann, Material Girls
Tour #8: 10:00 – 11:00 am, Mandy Mortimer, Rue
Tour #9: 10:30 – 11:30 am, Tobi Fairley, Tobi Fairley Inc (SOLD OUT)
Tours will leave from the Suites at Market Square lobby. Space is limited, so pre-registration is required. To register, click here to send an email to email@example.com and indicate your first and second choice of tour.
For more information about the Suites at Market Square and other market highlights and updates, visit www.imchighpointmarket.com.
About International Market Centers, L.P.
International Market Centers, L.P. (IMC) is the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for the furnishings, home décor and gift industries. IMC owns and operates 11.5 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C., and Las Vegas. In addition, IMC operates the Las Vegas Design Center, a year-round resource open to both the design trade and consumers that is comprised of more than 40 showrooms and hundreds of designer brands. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furnishings, home décor and gift industries. For more information on IMC, visit www.imcenters.com.