The Must-See Collections and Trends at Spring High Point Market
High Point, NC – (April 4, 2017) - From Badgley Mischka to Jeffrey Bilhuber, the must-see collections and trends debuting at the Spring High Point Market, April 22-27, 2017, are at International Market Centers (IMC).
Top luxury design collections launching this spring include:
- Badgley Mischka. Renowned fashion pioneers Mark Badgley and James Mischka are debuting their first-ever home collection in InterHall space 203. The collection includes dining, living and bedroom collections, as well as accent furniture, decorative accessories, and candles, featuring intricate detailing and Old Hollywood glamour for which the design house is known. Designers Badgley and Mischka will be on hand for the launch for rare meet-and-greet opportunities: Saturday, April 22, 10am-12pm; and Sunday, April 23, 9am-11am.
- Jeffrey Bilhuber for Henredon (Market Square). AD100 designer Jeffrey Bilhuber showcases a new lifestyle collection that features his traditional American viewpoint refined for modern sensibilities. The line will include, upholstery, case goods, and accessories.
- Windsor Smith for Century Furniture (Market Square). California-based, interior designer-to-the-stars Windsor Smith is launching Alchemy with Century – a new collection that she says is “lifestyle architecture” that balances classic and modern design. The line includes 70 pieces for every room in the home.
- David Phoenix for Hickory Chair (Market Square). David Phoenix is bringing his California Elegant look to living room, dining room, bedroom, upholstery and leather furniture, as well as his debut introduction of decorative accessories, lighting and furniture accents. And the collection will preview Phoenix’s signature fabrics for Kravet, a collection that will debut in 2018.
- Jo Sampson for Drexel (Market Square). British designer Jo Sampson brings her elegantly modern perspective to a new collection for Drexel, formerly Drexel Heritage. Sampson is known for her commercial and residential design work around the world, as well as her designs for Waterford.
- The High Point debut and collection launch for Bunny Williams Home in Interhall brings bone inlay tables, beds and other pieces in keeping with the iconic style of the beloved designer.
The popular TrendWatch program returns to High Point Market this spring, giving you an inside look at three fashion-forward trends in home furnishings: Unbounded, Transitions, and Verdue.
- UNBOUNDED interiors are laid-back, yet expressive, spaces that encourage a bohemian approach to decorating. Regional patterns, folk motifs, vibrant colors and inviting textures exist in harmony.
- TRANSITIONS: Urban environments transition to suburban floor plans as older Millennials achieve new wealth and reach the crossroads of marriage and family. This season’s Transitions vignette illustrates this natural migration pattern in a two-part story of scale and functionality.
- VERDURE: Greens that promise renewal and growth create a backdrop for interiors and tablescapes in 2017. These upbeat greens will reinforce tropical-inspired themes in the year ahead, plus strengthen indoor/outdoor living and decorating trends.
Be sure to see three on-site TrendWatch displays that feature new products from tenants and exhibitors at High Point Market.
Spring High Point Market runs from Saturday, April 22-Wednesday, April 26. Showroom hours are 8am-7pm Saturday-Tuesday; and 8am-5pm on Wednesday.
To register: http://www.highpointmarket.org/register
Find accommodations: http://www.highpointmarket.org/plan-your-trip/accommodations
Take advantage of the free airport shuttle service: http://www.highpointmarket.org/plan-your-trip/airport-shuttles; and more, visit: http://www.highpointmarket.org/
For a complete listing of exhibitors and showroom locations, visit: http://www.highpointmarket.org/ and click on “find exhibitors” in the drop-down menu.
About International Market Centers, L.P.
International Market Centers, L.P. (IMC) is the world’s largest operator of premier showroom space for the furnishings, home décor and gift industries. IMC owns and operates 12.1 million square feet of world-class exhibition space in High Point, N.C. and Las Vegas, including the 14 primary buildings at the High Point Market. In addition, IMC operates the Las Vegas Design Center, a year-round resource open to both the design trade and consumers with more than 40 showrooms and hundreds of designer brands. IMC’s mission is to build and operate an innovative, sustainable, profitable and scalable platform for the furnishings, home décor and gift industries.
Vice President, Marketing
email@example.com | (336) 888-3795