Fall Market Update
Final Preparation for Market:
2) Bring your Mask(s)
3) Schedule Showroom Appointments
Register | Real-Time Open Showroom List | APP | Onsite Dining & Food
HPMKTsafe | HPMA FAQ’s | IMC’s TogetherSafely | IMC’s Tenant Guidelines
Market Dates & Attendance Periods
Fall High Point Market is October 13-21
Buyer Attendance sessions are covered in three timed Periods to help spread attendance over more days for health & safety.
Buyers will not be admitted prior to October 13th. However, exceptions within the time periods of Market can be accommodated by contacting the Market Advisors at firstname.lastname@example.org or 336-869-1000.
Timed periods do not apply to exhibitors who should plan to be open for the duration of market.
All attendees are encouraged to pre-register. Those that pre-register by October 2nd will receive a badge via mail.
After October 2nd, we encourage you to continue to pre-register for quickest service when you arrive.
Those that do not pre-register may register when they arrive at any of the market registration locations beginning on opening day: Tuesday, October 13th.
IMC’s Registration Hours are:
- IHFC Commerce Lobby 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
- Showplace Lobby 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
- IHFC Green Lobby 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
- IHFC Wrenn Lobby 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
- IHFC Main Lobby 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
- Plaza Suites Lobby 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
- Market Square Lobby 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
- Suites at MS Lobby 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM*
- C&D Lobby 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM*
*All Registration locations will close at 5:00 PM on Wednesday, October 21st (the last day of market)
Daily Arrival Times
- Showroom Tenants, Exhibitors and their staff will be encouraged to arrive between 6:00 AM and 8:30 AM to complete their temperature checks.
- Buyers and other attendees should arrive after 9:00 AM.
All attendees will clear a daily health & temperature check and be issued a wristband each day. This health check will include a no-contact temperature check and answering verbal health questions to screen for COVID symptoms. Anyone who refuses to be temperature checked, anyone with a temperature above 100.4°F (after completing a secondary screening), or anyone who refuses to wear a mask or follow proper physical distancing requirements will be denied entry.In the event that someone tests over 100.4°F or has any indication of symptoms, they will be encouraged to go directly to the HPMA tent (set up in the Showplace parking lot by the bus terminal). At the tent, medical professionals will be able to evaluate the person with a rapid COVID-19 test and transportation to a medical facility if necessary.
- Temperature Check Locations:
- Tent in the Showplace Parking Lot: 6:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Designated buildings around High Point, including IMC multi-showroom Properties.
- Should building locations become backed up, we suggest attendees utilize the Showplace Parking Lot Tent which is equipped to handle higher capacity.
IMC’s Together Safely Protocols will be in place in our buildings.
All attendees will need to clear a daily temperature check in order to be issued a wristband each day.
All attendees will be required to wear masks while indoors.
Attendees should wash hands every hour, or use hand sanitizer.
Enhanced cleaning protocols are in practice in IMC buildings and hand sanitizer stations are in place for attendees use.
All attendees must maintain proper social distancing at all times. Maximum capacity limits have been assigned to each showroom to maintain proper density, thus we encourage buyers to make appointments to be most productive at market.
Face Coverings are Required throughout North Carolina.
Everyone accessing any of the buildings must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth of the wearer. Anyone arriving without a mask will be provided with a three-ply disposable mask immediately upon entry. Everyone must always wear a mask while in the buildings, except that they may be removed while eating or drinking, as long as the wearer is socially distanced from anyone not in his or her party.
IMC Mask Ambassadors will remind showrooms and attendees of the mask policy throughout market.
Anyone who refuses to wear a mask or follow proper physical distancing requirements will be denied entry.
Showroom Non-compliance will be escalated and could result in reduced showroom capacity and cancelation of market badge.